Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Good Life

I just came back from my vacation at the Excellence Punta Cana in The Dominican Republic - it was the best vacation ever. Each room in the resort has a jacuzzi, a patio with a hammock, flat screen TV with "special channels", and a fully stocked complimentary bar (which I took full advantage of on the first day). It was the first vacation that I completely unplugged myself from my Crackberry (aka Blackberry) and couldn't have cared less. I settled into my routine pretty early: breakfast, laying out in a cabana by the pool, lunch, laying out on the beach, nap in the room, dinner, evening entertainment, and dancing at the disco. The resort had 8 restaurants (French, Asian, Italian, etc) which did not require reservations and 10 bars. My only problem was ending my vacation and having to return back to the "real world".


No comments: