Thursday, January 27, 2011

I Hate You, Lidia Matticchio Bastianich!

I caught an episode of Lidia's Italy and saw a great recipe: breadcrumb tomato spaghetti.  She drizzled olive oil and breadcrumbs over tomatoes, baked them for 25 minutes, and later added it to spaghetti, basil, and ricotta salata.  I googled it later in the week and somehow downloaded the win32/patched.gb virus (thank you AVG).  I've owned a computer for 20 years (way back to the Commodore 64) and never downloaded a virus (and all I did was click on a website). I've worked on the problem for most of the week, but today my poor netbook won't start up (not even in safe mode).  I'll keep researching the problem, but I may have to reinstall Windows XP (which should be a challenge since netbooks don't have a CD drive).         
Bookmark and Share

No comments: