Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Cup of Tea


I've been drinking tea for the last 4 years. Before that, I always associated it with having a sore throat or being sick. My co-worker let me sample from his flavored green tea stash and I surprisingly enjoyed it. It packed a nice caffeine punch and its actually healthy for you (its one of the few things that I consume that are healthy for me). I experimented with a bunch of different teas from Lipton's Mixed Berry Green Tea to their Mandarin Green Tea (pyramid tea bags). My current favorite is Lipton's Bavarian Wild Berry -its black tea with pieces of fruit (apple, blackberry, blueberry, and black currant), rosehips (whatever those are), roasted chicory root, cinnamon bark, licorice root, and orange/ginger peels. It's definitely a must try.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: